What Do You Do When Pain Lasts Longer Than It Should?
What if you’ve seen many different doctors and specialists but still struggle with unresolved pain even when doing the day-to-day activities of life?
Perhaps you’ve been told “you’re just getting older” and that you’ll “just have to learn to live with it”. If you’ve suffered with pain for a long time, people may even have implied that you’re making it up - like you’re crazy - or that “it’s all in your head”. These are common false beliefs about chronic pain, but this book offers you an alternative - to live free from chronic pain.
In This Chronic Pain Management Self-Help Book, You'll Find:
- Common false beliefs about chronic pain (and especially chronic back pain)
- What to do when your doctor says "everything looks normal" but you know something is NOT normal!
- Why traditional treatments for chronic pain don’t always work
- The secret truths about chronic pain that will allow you to get relief!
- Why getting older doesn't have to hurt and how it's possible to enjoy pain-free aging... even if you have arthritis, degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, or other common findings on your x-rays or MRI!
- Chapters with specific information on how to relieve:
- Back Pain
- Knee Pain
- Neck Pain
- Headaches, Migraines, & TMJ
- PLUS… Links to bonus online instructional videos that teach you how to relieve pain during common activities
This book is a must-read for anyone who’s tired of living with chronic pain and wants to learn the secrets to living a happier, healthier life free from chronic pain!
What makes THIS chronic pain book DIFFERENT from other chronic pain books?
- Most chronic pain books focus only on chronic back pain. While this book thoroughly covers chronic back pain management, it can be used to help many other types of chronic pain as well!
- Most back pain books only focus on the back, but there's WAY MORE TO BACK PAIN than just the spine, discs, and muscles! This book explains the secrets that other back pain books overlook.
- This is one of the few books on the market that has specific solutions for TMJ Pain Relief!
- Most chronic pain books focus either on the physical aspects of pain, or on chronic pain management using your mind... THIS BOOK DOES BOTH! This book offers a holistic approach to chronic pain relief using both mind and body techniques to heal chronic pain naturally!
If you've suffered with chronic, unresolved pain for a long time and are getting frustrated because you can't find a solution, don't give up hope!
Get your copy of this life-changing book today!
About The Author
Dr. Dave Candy is a leading expert in helping people overcome chronic pain naturally - without medications, injections, or surgery. Dr. Candy is the owner of Movement 4 Life in St. Louis, Missouri, where he specializes in helping women over 40 to stay active, mobile, healthy, & independent. Dr. Candy is a Board-Certified Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy and a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists. He also hosts the St. Louis Pain Expert Podcast.